Sean “Diddy” Combs is suing NBCUniversal over a documentary that he says falsely accuses him of being a serial assassin who had intercourse with underage ladies as he awaits trial on federal intercourse trafficking fees.
The lawsuit filed Wednesday in New York state court docket says the documentary, Diddy: Making of a Unhealthy Boy, included statements that NBCUniversal both knew have been false or revealed with reckless disregard for the reality with a purpose to defame the founding father of Unhealthy Boy Data.
“Certainly, all the premise of the Documentary assumes that Mr. Combs has dedicated quite a few heinous crimes, together with serial homicide, rape of minors, and intercourse trafficking of minors, and makes an attempt to crudely psychologize him,” the criticism reads. “It maliciously and baselessly jumps to the conclusion that Mr. Combs is a ‘monster’ and ‘an embodiment of Lucifer’ with ‘lots of similarities’ to Jeffrey Epstein.”
Spokespersons for NBC Common and the leisure firm that produced the documentary, which can also be named within the go well with, didn’t instantly reply to emails looking for remark. The documentary premiered final month on Peacock TV, the community’s streaming service.
“From his childhood to changing into a mogul, this uncooked take a look at Sean Combs’ journey via unique footage and candid interviews explores his rise, controversies and the person behind the music,” an outline of the documentary on Peacock’s web site reads.
Combs, who’s looking for a minimum of $100 million in damages, has been in a Brooklyn federal jail since his September arrest on racketeering conspiracy and intercourse trafficking fees.
Federal prosecutors say he used his wealth and affect to coerce feminine victims and male intercourse employees into drug-fueled, dayslong sexual performances referred to as “Freak Offs.”

Get breaking Nationwide information
For information impacting Canada and around the globe, join breaking information alerts delivered on to you after they occur.
They are saying Combs used blackmail and violence to intimidate and threaten his victims in a sample of abuse that goes again to the early 2000s.
Combs has pleaded not responsible. His trial is slated to begin in Might.

Within the legal case on Wednesday, a federal decide rejected a request by Combs’ legal professionals {that a} listening to be carried out over 19 pages of Combs’ notes that have been taken from his cell throughout a Bureau of Prisons sweep of the Metropolitan Detention Heart in Brooklyn, the place Combs is held with out bail.
Defence legal professionals say the seizure violated Combs’ constitutional rights, however Decide Arun Subramanian stated in a written opinion {that a} assessment exhibits the federal government didn’t deliberately invade Combs’ lawyer-client privilege, that acceptable steps have been taken afterward and the difficulty is moot as a result of prosecutors say they won’t use any of the knowledge at trial.
Within the civil lawsuit Wednesday, Erica Wolff, a lawyer for Combs, stated NBC and the opposite entities named within the go well with “maliciously and recklessly broadcast outrageous lies” with a purpose to “line their very own pockets” by driving viewership to the documentary.
“In making and broadcasting these falsehoods, amongst others, Defendants search solely to capitalize on the general public’s urge for food for scandal with none regard for the reality and on the expense of Mr. Combs’s proper to a good trial,” she stated in a press release. “Mr. Combs brings this lawsuit to carry Defendants accountable for the extraordinary harm their reckless statements have prompted.”
Combs’ lawsuit says the documentary “falsely, recklessly, and maliciously” accuses him of murdering Kimberly Porter, Christopher Wallace and Dwight Arrington Myers, amongst different notable names.
Porter, a mannequin who had been Combs’ longtime girlfriend and the mom of a few of his youngsters, died in 2008 on the age of 47 from problems from pneumonia.
Wallace, the rapper referred to as The Infamous B.I.G., was killed in 1997 in a still-unsolved drive-by taking pictures in Los Angeles at age 24.

Myers, the rapper referred to as “Heavy D,” died from a pulmonary embolism in 2011 on the age of 44.
“It shamelessly advances conspiracy theories that lack any basis in actuality, repeatedly insinuating that Mr. Combs is a serial killer as a result of it can’t be a ‘coincidence’ that a number of folks in Mr. Combs’s orbit have died,” the criticism reads.
Elsewhere, the criticism says the documentary delved into claims Combs had intercourse with underage ladies, citing as proof a civil criticism that’s been “completely discredited.” Combs’ legal professionals say the ladies referenced in that criticism have since confirmed they have been adults on the time.
© 2025 The Canadian Press